This afternoon we all came home switched into our comfy clothes then Travis and the boys layed down for their afternoon siesta. I snuck in to the toy room and got on the computer.
Evidently Riley was not oo tired becauise he climbed out of bed and joined me in the toy room. He asked for hot chocolate so i made it.. gave him two cookies and sat down with him at their little table in the kitchen.
We started talking as he nibbled on the cookies and eventually he said "here momma you can have these" ... they were still intact but I told him we would save them for Lane. He promptly replied and said "or we could take them to the cookie monster on Sesame Street" i said well do you know where seasame street is? very confident he answered all the while moving his arms to give me directions..."yes.. if you go down the road and take a left... now which way is left momma? ..... then you go up a really big hill and then turn right... which way is right? oh yeah.... then you go up another hill it is big too.. then turn around and you are there..."
I was trying so hard not laugh while he was telling me this... he is so serious and gets his feelings hurt if even thinks you are not taking him serious...
I sat across from him thinking that he still so little ... literally... and I just want to soak in all the little details about him. How he moves his arms and lifts his eyebrows as he talks... so many things to remember... I love my little cutie pie!!!
