Well, I had the best of intentions when I started this blog business but have not kept up with it... what can I say life is extremely busy. My plan is to write on the weekends so that I can fill everyone in on our sooo interesting lives from the past week! So yes we are alive ... we are just surviving right now...
One thing really exciting that has happened is Lane is starting to read!!! Being a teacher and mom this is huge for me.... now if I can just help him to keep the love for reading. I love to read and want my children to love it too!!! Travis well... he is getting better.... Travis use to pick up a magazine every now and then.... but I think his long hours at the firestation have caused him to learn to enjoy it even more.
Anyway, Lane is really doing a great job at decoding and recognizing words!!! He reads every night and is becoming less and less frustrated and wants to try more! I am so proud of him. :)
The best and worst part of being a mom is watching your kids grow! You just want them to stay little sometimes.
