Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going back...

Well, school started back and let me just say I have very mixed feelings. I am glad to be back into a routine...well trying to get back into a routine..but also miss staying up late and taking naps in the afternoon with the boys.
Last night I pulled out the calendar and Travis I sat down together to mesh schedules. We have to do this every once in awhile just to make sure we will get to see each other a day or two out of the month ... LOL ... because Travis is a fireman and also on the Texas Task Force - trainings, other jobs and church activities all have to be carefully coordinated.
So, after examining the calendar I saw that we have breaks in every month except February. Knowing this I can feel much better about early rushed mornings and crazy sleepless nights! With a few breaks in between SUMMER is on its way!!
That you Lord for June, July and August!!!!


I just have to add how cute my Riley is....

Today while talking with him he ask "Momma am I five yet?"

Me - "No not yet" -thinking to myself you just turned four at the end of november

Riley- "Man, it takes a lloooong time to be five."

I thought this was too cute!!!

here is a picture of my little rascal: