Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my3ringcircus

My life at times can be a 3 ring circus!!! Many people who know me, know that our house can be a little crazy at times. Having two boys and a husband who are always on the go can prove to be challenging. Travis loves to exaggerate this a little, of course when others are around and especially when the boys are being their normal rambunctous selves. From day one of having both the boys at home from the hospital he has commented that we have a three ring circus!
I have to agree with him on this one! He claims I am the ringmaster. I'm not sure that I am always the one in charge but I do like that thought! As many of you know I sometimes have control issues. (Like many teachers and moms do)
Life is always fun and full of suprises around our house!! So here I will begin to journal about some of the exciting things happening in our lives. I love to scrapbook so I am hoping that this will help to remember just what was happening when. As the ringmaster I can't always promise a thrilling show but do know that life is good and we can't wait to see what is around the corner!